5511 Dupont Pkwy.
Smyrna, DE 19977
Used 2014 Heartland Landmark SavannahBeautiful Full Paint High End Fifth Wheel
The Savannah Landmark fifth wheel will have you saying, "WOW!" with one peak inside. This triple slide unit is all about making you feel at home. As you step into the unit you are greeted with an open living and kitchen area with double slides opposite one another. One slide features 2 recliners with an end table between, and a round dinette. There is a rear sofa with side tables and an overhead storage cabinet for your convenience also.
The opposite living/kitchen area slide features a flat screen television, kitchen pantry for your dry goods, 3-burner range, and refrigerator. There is also a kitchen island with a double sink for easy clean-up. You will also find an additional storage closet nearby.
Next, take two steps up to a wonderful bed and bath suite. There is a private toilet area with vanity and sink at the top of the stair along with a large shower across the hall. A closet with washer/dryer prep if you choose to add a combo unit for convenience.
Step into a large spacious bedroom with king bed slide including more storage. There is a large front wardrobe with sliding doors, plus more drawer storage, a corner sink, and so much more!
On our visit to Parkview RV, we spent well over an hour with one of their Sales Associates who explained everything about purchasing a RV and how it would fit our lifestyle. He was so detailed, and he exhibited such excellent Customer Service. He had our attention.
He showed us several motor homes on the lot, and then he gave us a tour of Parkview, introduced us to each of the Service Technicians, ... More » - Anna
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3130 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16250 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||104 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Lance Trailers Direct is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 800-433-1348 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.